- First of all, it is balanced to exact perfection with its center of gravity just below the axe head.
- The Blade is made of hard 55 HRC Steel for great edge retention and is coated in PTFE (Teflon) for corrosion resistance and friction reduction.
- The Handle is sure to last a lifetime thanks to its reinforced Fiberglass Composite construction.
- The Handle is flared at the end to prevent the Axe from slipping out of your hand while in use
Gerber Camp Axe II With Sheath
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: PTFE (Teflon Type) Coating,
- Head Width: 75 mm
- Head Length: 145 mm
- Overall Length: 350 mm
- Blade Hardness: 55 HRC
- Weight: 986 grams
Handle: FiberComp (Reinforced Fiberglass Composite)
Sheath: Ballistic Nylon with Protective Inserts
Add to cart