BearGrylls Gerber Axe For hunting
- A compact survival hatchet is worth its weight in lifesaving warmth and shelter.
- Especially when it weighs in at less than a liter of water, like the 1.4 pound. Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet designed by Gerber.
- The worse the weather gets, the more you’ll appreciate this sturdy little hatchet’s ability to turn out stacks of firewood or help you improvise a quick shelter.
- Small But Powerful Blade
Gerber Camp Axe II With Sheath
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: PTFE (Teflon Type) Coating,
- Head Width: 75 mm
- Head Length: 145 mm
- Overall Length: 350 mm
- Blade Hardness: 55 HRC
- Weight: 986 grams
Handle: FiberComp (Reinforced Fiberglass Composite)
Sheath: Ballistic Nylon with Protective Inserts
Jeep Axe With Sheath
- Head Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Anti-skid Handle
- Function: Axe
- Detailed size: 30 cm long
- Weight: 640 G
- Blade shield improves safety when not in use
- Very sharp hardened steel blades, high quality coatings, perfect balance head and maneuverability can achieve maximum swing power